ON Sale!

Apply for university entrance qualification



Above all, this is the school leaving certificate that allows you to study in your country of origin. Depending on your country of origin, your HZB for German universities may only result from the combination of your school leaving certificate and university entrance examination and/or periods of study in your country of origin.

Depending on which educational certificates you have, you can either study all courses (general HZB) or only certain courses (subject-related HZB).

It is also possible that you have to complete a preparatory course before you start your studies.

You pay EUR 75.00 for your first desired course in an application semester for the assessment of certificates and examination of further admission criteria by uni-assist.

at other universities that cannot apply via uni-assist, there are other costs. these costs must be paid individually by the customer later


The provisions and terms of AZAPA still apply, unless stated otherwise. Please note that we have limited capacity. This means that there may be instances where you are unable to purchase a service if the capacity has been reached. We kindly invite you to visit our website at a later time and check if the service is available again. Thank you for your understanding.

At the end of the service purchase process, please do not cancel the procedure and wait until you are redirected to another page so that we can obtain your relevant information. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Please select one option from each square above
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. View more